For an International leader in Security Systems in Weert we are looking for a Financial Controller (70K). As a Financial Controller you will ensure excellence in Controllership for the integrated Supply Chain and all other activities in the Netherlands.
In this job (new position) you are Reporting to the Finance Manager, the team consist of 3 financials and you are working closely with your finance colleagues that are based in Belgium and the shared service center that is based in India. We are looking for someone who is experienced in Controllership and is able to reflect on the Business needs within finance as well as Supply Chain and Operations.
- Ensure a 100% accurate month and quarter close for the entities in scope in compliance with US GAAP and company policies and procedures;
- Interface with Shared Service Center Accounting team to ensure accurate and timely accounting and financial reporting delivered;
- Ensure adequate Cash Management related to supply chain purchases with the support of reporting produced by shared services;
- Manage the relationship with the statutory auditors for the Dutch entity and coordinate the annual statements compilation process for the Germany entity;
- Manage and execute on the annual SOX compliance procedures to be conducted;
- Manage local and company compliance related to taxation, with the support of corporate tax team;
- Manage recharge mechanisms (i.e. contracts, billing of management fees);
- Further develop the Supply Chain and Enterprise organization by contributing to business projects (driving process optimization, cost efficiencies, increased internal service levels for products delivery)
In this job you are the crucial link within the company, as you are interacting with local and interlocal colleagues. You are in direct contact with Sales Directors, CEO’s and the SSC.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance/Accounting.
- 7+ years proven work experience in Finance
- Good knowledge of accounting concepts and principles (Dutch GAAP, US GAAP preferred).
- Ability to drive initiatives to change processes.
- Fluent in Dutch and English